Many of us are now accustomed to browsing pictures of eyeshadow palettes when planning to buy a new one. This relates to the old saying “never judge a book by its cover” and this is exactly what is happening here. People should not spend hundreds of dollars on eyeshadow based on their shiny packaging. Instead, grind the basic knowledge, the essentials, and dos and don’ts to master eyeshadow palettes and invests in the one which will serve you best. This post is all about that, make sure to read till the end.
Eyeshadow palettes: When was the last time you skipped using an eyeshadow? must be a day to remember han? Most of us can never forget to wear them during party wear and other occasions where we gather with our friends and selfies are a must. Whether you buy in palettes or as an individual product, we always recommend first knowing your skin and the shades which compliment your skin tones.
Things to Consider Buying an Eyeshadow Palette:
Eyeshadows in individual packaging or in palettes can be a complicated decision to make as one needs to figure out which shades they go best with and which combination they want to get in a defined budget. Everyone wants more options with less number of cosmetic accessories in their make-up kit and when it comes to choosing them, we recommend considering these points instead of browsing pictures of eyeshadow palettes:
1. A pragmatic approach to getting a palette should be the ability to mix them or to be used together in a maximum number of combinations. That is neutrals, shimmer and matte should be on the palette in the shades you want to have.
2. The shades should be easily blendable and buildable for more versatility and convenience.
3. Look for shades that can go for all your looks based on everyday looks, casual looks, bold makeup, or smoky makeup.
4. Your palette should come with high-pigmented shades with zero fallout to get the best results.
5. Of course these features come with a price, but selecting a palette without sacrificing too much can give a handful of features.
6. Aside from the formulae characteristics, the packaging also matters. Your palette in a travel-friendly size is always good to have and if it is in chic packaging, it will melt many hearts.
7. Your palette for eyeshadows must come with quality and high-pigmented matte shades to use for adding definition, contouring, and highlighting.
8. Before purchasing any eyeshadow palette, the idea behind the selection method should be to consider versatility, color tones, formulae, finish, wearing time, and adhesion, all wrapped in the price factor.
9. Your next eyeshadow palette should come with shades that will flatter or elevate your skin tone. Netra and matte shades do this job and look more natural than the shimmery ones.
Eyeshadow Application 101:
1. Pick the shade you want to go with that is suitable for your skin and makeup theme. Three basic shades will be needed.
2. Never skip priming your eyelids.
3. Start with a transition shade on top of your eyelid.
4. Grab your darker shade and apply it to the outer corner of your eyelid.
5. Follow with the lighter shade to the inner corner of your eyes and to your browbone.
6. Use an eyeshadow brush to blend all these applications with gentle swipes. Don’t do it too much, you need to keep the color transitions in their place.
Our Recommendations: Head on to your browser, type in best eyeshadows palettes and you will get millions of search results with brands all claiming to be the number one brand for eyeshadows and bragging about complex chemical names to are good for our sensitive eyelids. For a newbie, this can be extremely overwhelming and we are here to help. Try our recommendation of Explorer Eyeshadow Palette 10 Fancy Carp from Perfect Diary with its twelve radiant-packed shades that will compliment your skin like no other on any occasion you will go to. Browsing through the pictures of eyeshadow palettes won’t get you anywhere but if you read all this content from top to bottom, we know to expect you to make a wiser decision when buying your next one.