Are you still looking for the best liquid or pencil eyeliner for beginners? So, which of these two products for applying eyeliner is more suitable for beginners who are just practicing makeup? If you want to learn more about eyeliner for beginners and applying eyeliner, please continue to browse.
Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of liquids
• Fine tip: The eyeliner liquid has an ultra-fine tip that handles the details of various eye makeups well. For makeup masters who love to explore various artistic beauty looks, there is no substitute for liquid.
• Outstanding color: The color rendering of the liquid is excellent. It goes on nicely with just one stroke and dries quickly. The eyeliner is far less pigmented than the liquid and requires constant layering. If you are skilled enough, liquids allow you to finish your eyeliner quickly.
• Smooth experience: The experience of applying eyeliner with liquid is very smooth, fluid, and comfortable. In contrast, eyeliner pencils may bring some stuttering sensation. The liquid is probably better in terms of experience.
• Long-lasting hold: The liquid dries quickly and then holds for a long time. Its color and shape are not easily damaged, even when removing makeup, you need to use a special eye and lip makeup remover to remove it.
If you need to keep your makeup for a long time, the liquid is a more worthy choice, and it will guard your beautiful eyeliner all day long.
• Unable to modify: This is the biggest obstacle to using liquids, especially for makeup beginners. It is difficult to remove once it is applied because it dries quickly and is very heavy in color at the same time. And it is not easy to apply liquids skillfully, it takes a lot of practice.
Very often, a small mistake in applying liquid can ruin your carefully applied makeup for a long time. And, you may even have to reapply your entire eye makeup.
• Best product recommendation: Slim Long-lasting Liquid Eyeliner
The ultra-fine tip provides ultra-precise eye strokes. At the same time, various active ingredients are added to provide more nourishment to the skin under the eyes. It is also very easy to use, providing a way to effortlessly draw out the wings of the eye.
Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of eyeliner
• Natural line: Eyeliner pencils usually have a soft tip and are able to draw a very natural, non-stiff line. Also, you can go over it repeatedly and make layered smudges to create a natural and attractive effect.
• Easy to use: Unlike liquids that require “one stroke”, eyeliner allows you to modify it multiple times, which gives us more room for error. This is very friendly to makeup beginners.
And because it comes with a moderately hard texture, it is easier to grasp compared to overly soft liquids. The lower color rendering also allows us to layer it over and over again to get the best results. And it’s easier to remove, so we don’t have to remove the entire eye makeup for a failed eyeliner.
• Pencil tip may break: If not used properly, the tip of the eyeliner pencil is easy to break. This means more waste and more time for you to re-sharpen it with a pencil sharpener. This is the reason why many people do not like eyeliner.
• Best product recommendation: Creamy Smooth Longwear Gel Eyeliner
This eyeliner from Perfect Diary brings more surprising experience of eyeliner through its innovative formula. It has a creamier and smoother experience that can be applied easily.
And it is not easy to fall off, bringing a longer lasting makeup hold. Liquid or pencil eyeliner for beginners? If you are a beginner who is just getting into the practice of makeup, this eyeliner can give you the best start.
Liquid or pencil eyeliner for beginners, which one would you like to choose? In terms of difficulty, eyeliner is more suitable for beginners. But it still depends on your makeup technique, habits, and type of makeup. Choosing the right product can help you get twice the result with half the effort. We hope that the above analysis about eyeliners will be helpful to you.