Eyelashes in a box enjoy a long history and can be traced back to as early as 2000 BC in ancient Egyptian and Roman documents. False eyelashes are made of plastic, cotton, feathers and other materials, and the effects (e.g., dramatic stage effects) vary with the different materials used. False eyelashes were especially popular in the United States in the 1960s, but the craze waned considerably before it made a comeback around the world in the late 2000s.
False eyelashes can transform your eyelashes from thin and short to thick and long, and match many different styles of makeup, such as smoky makeup, barbie makeup, stage makeup, or just daily makeup. A pair of bright and big eyes will add much glow to your makeup. To create a perfect eye makeup, in addition to using eyelashes in a box, you can also use eyeshadow and eyeliner to make you more perfect and charming.
For example, if you want to make your eye makeup shining and appealing, you can first choose the classic earth color for eyeshadow and spread the eye socket in a large area. Take brick red and smudge it in the end of your eyelid, embellish the center of the eyelid with pearlescent color, and then add upward eyeliner. The eyelashes will light up the vitality of your eye makeup, as if stars all fell into your eyes.
How to use the false eyelashes?
Firstly, put the false eyelashes in the root of your eyelashes to determine the length of the false eyelashes you need. Secondly, curl the false eyelashes with your hands, so that the shape of the eyelashes will be consistent with your eyelid. Finally, apply the eyelash glue on the top of your true eyelashes while closing your eyes. When you apply the glue, determine the central position first, then gently press the glue to the left and right sides. After that, you can have a perfect eye makeup!
How to remove false eyelashes?
First of all, pour the eye-makeup remover onto the cotton swab and slide it at the root of your eyelashes to let the makeup remover penetrate into the false eyelashes. Then fold the makeup cotton soaked with eye-makeup remover in half, cover it on the eyelashes, dissolve the eye black on the false eyelashes, and separate your real eyelashes from the false eyelashes. Finally, slide the cotton swab at the root of your eyelashes and gently pull it with your hand, then your false eyelashes will fall off. Do not pull the false eyelashes out hard!
Precautions for using eyelashes in a box
1. When removing false eyelashes in a box, first gently take them out with your fingers along the direction of the eyelashes; When removing false eyelashes with makeup remover, you should also gently hold the middle of the false eyelashes, and be careful not to pull down your eyelashes.
2. Before using false eyelashes, you need to thoroughly clean your eyes. If there is grease in the eyes, it will affect the durability of the glue.
3. Don’t stick false eyelashes immediately after glue is applied to the root of eyelashes. It often needs to stand for 5 seconds, and then stick it to the root of eyelashes when the glue is half dry.
4. The used false eyelashes should be completely removed from the adhesive on it, and then neatly put into the box; be careful not to stick eye shadow, mascara, etc. on the false eyelashes, otherwise it will stain or even destroy the false eyelashes.
How to clean eyelashes in a box?
1. Put the false eyelashes into a small bowl, then pour a proper amount of makeup remover (Just submerge the false eyelashes.) and soak the false eyelashes for 5-10 minutes.
2. Gently poke the glue and eye black on the false eyelashes with a small cotton swab, and you will find that the dirty things are slowly dissolved.
3. For the eyelash stem part with thick eyelash glue, you can use small tweezers to slowly tear off the eyelash glue.
4. Put the cleaned false eyelashes into warm water, gently shake them with small tweezers, rinse them, and then put false eyelashes on paper towels to dry.