Cool toned contour powder is the latest trend to hit the makeup market. This is because it is the most flattering color for those with cool undertones. It will brighten up your face, making you look healthy and awake, which can be a great perk for those late-night makeup emergencies!
Contour powders come in a variety of colors so don’t let your skin tone keep you from wearing this look that is trending right now. For a more natural look swap out the browns and tans that are part of traditional contour kits with lighter shades like pink or peach instead.
Benefits of cool toned contour powder
1. Brightens up your complexion
This cool toned powder allows your skin to brighten up. It also adds definition to the face and projects shadows, creating the illusion of more shape. It is also a great option for those with cool undertones who are not suited for any makeup products that give too much of an orange or yellow tone, because it will help make them look like their natural skin color.
2. Added definition
This powder can give you definition by helping you get rid of those “dead areas” on the face that are common in faces with cool undertones. This can be an important benefit for both men and women who have trouble with their skin texture or figure.
3. Evens out skin tone
This powder can help even out the skin tone, which can be great for coming up with a look that is suitable for any occasion. Using a moisturizer prior to applying this powder will ensure that your face is as smooth as possible and that the product stays put all day long.
4. Can brighten eyes
This contour powder has been shown to brighten the eyes due to its reflective properties. This can make you look more awake and put together in the morning, if you are someone who struggles with having saggy eyes or dark circles.
Contouring kits can be a great investment for someone who wants to rock the contour look. However, they can be a little pricey and hard to find. The cool toned contour powder is inexpensive and readily available at any local drugstore or department store.
This contour powder can be used during the day to create a subtle, fresh face or it can also be used in the evening for a more dramatic look. Many people use this product when applying their daily makeup routine as well as for special occasions because of how easy it is to apply and customize for different levels of makeup application and intensity.
7. Comes with other products
This cool toned powder is also available in a variety of kits that come with other matte, eyeshadow and blush products as well. This is great for people who are looking for a variety of different ways to create a complete look using just one product.
Pro tips for those who want to wear this contour powder:
● Use a makeup brush or sponge when applying this powder to the face and leave out the traditional makeup brushes or sponges that have been used for years. This is because the sponge or brush will absorb some of the product before it even gets on your face. This can make it very difficult to achieve the desired look with too much product wasted.
● Make sure your face is free of any makeup, lotion or moisturizer when applying this powder. This will ensure that the powder will go on smooth and not rub off on other areas of your skin. Applying a moisturizer prior to applying this powder can also help you achieve the desired look.
● Use a bronzer prior to using this powder so you can see where the product is going on the face. This will help you achieve a more even look and is a great tool for people who are trying contouring for the first time.
● Use this product sparingly because it is a little bit goes a long way. One of the main benefits of this contour powder is that it has staying power and is not water proof, so it won’t rub off in your eyes or on your clothes when you touch your face throughout the day.